Watermelon Clipart

August is the month of summer and juicy watermelon. It's time to remember how useful this fruit is, to find out how to choose it correctly and how you can not only eat it but also drink it.

Because of its berry-like biological structure, watermelon is considered a berry. Watermelon in the form that we all eat now is a cultivated descendant of a wild colocate plant, which can still be found in his homeland, in South Africa. People began cultivating the South African fruit a long time ago. Images and various writings that mention the watermelon have remained since the times of ancient Egypt and ancient Rome, where watermelon was considered a symbol of fertility, prosperity and luxurious life.

This huge berry, first of all, is full of clean, useful water, which in watermelon is slightly more than 90%. The remaining 10% is the crust, seeds, fiber, and vitamins, and the calorific value per 100 grams is only 40 calories.

Watermelon is a useful and sweet dessert, especially for those who are worried about the number of calories in their diet. Believe me, recovering from a watermelon is an almost impossible task.

Due to the greater water content, watermelon is the perfect breakfast, since in the morning all the cells of our body need a lot of liquid to awaken and resume work, which we did not get all night. Regular hydration of the body is one of the key elements for maintaining health, and watermelon is an excellent source of liquid, which is perfectly absorbed and very much liked by our cells.

Are you looking for the best Watermelon Clipart for your personal blogs, projects or designs, then ClipArtMag is the place just for you. We have collected 49+ original and carefully picked Watermelon Cliparts in one place. You can find more Watermelon clip arts in our search box. Feel free to download, share and use them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Cliparts for Personal Use

Views: 8148 Cliparts: 49 Downloads: 40 Likes: 2

1000x884 Watermelon Clipart Circle
750x750 Watermelon Cut Files + Clip Art
400x292 Watermelon Clip Art 2
800x373 Watermelon Clip Art Free Clipart Images
600x800 Amd Clipart Watermelon
425x337 Watermelon Melon Outline Clip Art Vector, Free Vector Images
1200x900 Watermelon Cartoon Clipart 2
528x552 Watermelon Clip Art Free Clipart Images 5
500x500 Watermelon Clip Art Free Clipart Images Clipartandscrap
324x324 Watermelon Clipart Round
820x650 Watermelon Wedge Clip Art
736x736 16 Best Watermelon Images Colors, Cute Things
350x308 Boy Eating Watermelon
300x300 Royalty Free Watermelon Slice 382408 Vector Clip Art Image
400x400 Seamless Watermelon Pattern On Yellow Background Royalty Free
600x308 Slice Of Watermelon Clip Art
350x304 Watermelon Clip Art By Miss Vanessa Teachers Pay Teachers
245x194 Watermelon Clipart Outline
300x173 Watermelon Leaves Clipart
433x298 Watermelon Month Clip Art
196x150 Watermelon Clip Art Clipart Panda
500x368 Watermelon Clip Art 4
425x313 Watermelon Clip Art Free Vector 4vector
2111x2400 Watermelon Clip Art Clipartcow 4
500x500 Watermelon Clipart Free Clip Art Image 1
1300x1129 Watermelon Clipart Funny
736x553 Watermelon Clipart Funny Fruit
450x470 Watermelon Clipart Ripe
298x264 Cute Umbrella Clipart
300x283 Watermelon Clip Art
300x206 Watermelon Clip Art
480x600 Watermelon Clip Art Black And Clipart Panda
450x419 Best Watermelon Vector Ideas Image For Paczki
564x890 Crow And Watermelon Clip Art Primitives Clipart
765x768 Drawn Watermelon Clip Art
210x182 Free Fruits Clipart
761x288 Free To Use Amp Public Domain Watermelon Clip Art
700x596 Fruit Kiwis Watermelon Clipart Image
435x240 Fun Ice Breaker Game Parks And Rec Ant, Clip Art
350x345 Green Watermelon Clipart
432x432 Half Watermelon Clipart Clipartxtras
293x350 Royalty Free Clip Art Image Girl Crow Eating Watermelon
350x344 Royalty Free Watermelon Clip Art, Food Clipart
1300x692 Top 74 Watermelon Clip Art
1300x992 Watermelon Cartoon Clipart
1024x1024 Watermelon Clipart
450x470 Watermelon Clipart
1024x1024 Watermelon Clipart
570x570 Watermelon Cutie Cute Digital Clipart, Watermelon Clip Art

Tags: watermelon

All rights to the published graphic, clip art and text materials on ClipArtMag.com belong to their respective owners (authors), and the Website Administration is not responsible for their use. All the materials are for personal use only. If you believe that any of the materials violate your rights, and you do not want that your material was displayed on this website, please, contact the Administration and we will immediately remove the copyrighted material.

Related collections